- AccelBridge Brochure
- Construction Photos (Colchester I-89 Bridges)
- Construction Photos (Teed Bridge)
- Construction Photos (Bayou Lafourche Bridge)
- AccelBridge: System Overview
- AccelBridge In Action (Video: Teed and Bayou Lafourche Bridges)
- AccelBridge In Action (Video: Colchester I-89 Bridge 76N)
- AccelBridge In Action (Video: Colchester I-89 Bridge 76S)
AccelBridge consists of two systems, each offers a unique set of advantages to your project:
- AccelNP:No post-tensioning materials required. Simple and fast deck placement for new construction and deck replacements.
- AccelPG:Applicable to Post-tensioned Concrete Girders. No PT in the deck. Girder post-tensioning pulls double duty, compressing the deck while adding girder capacity.
This makes AccelBridge a prime candidate for Value Engineering Proposals and Alternative Technical Concepts for new construction and deck replacements where schedule is critical.